The General Conference Ministerial Association is a major provider of professional growth for ministers of all denominations.
Our emphasis on Continuing Education:
- Recognizes that ministerial training and development does not end with seminary education or even ordination.
- Emphasizes the necessity for pastors to continually update and upgrade their knowledge and skill proficiency.
- Provides resources and opportunities for ongoing growth in a variety of pastoral skills:
- personal development
- spiritual formation
- Provides global leadership to the church's worldwide continuing education for ministers.
- Encourages divisions to develop individualized programs targeted to needs specific to their territories.
- Produces learning opportunities in various categories:
- group events
- self-study courses
- video programs
- study tours